Staccato is seeking a part time Virtual Assistant
Responsibilities may include…
- Responding to emails
- Proof reading
- Social media management
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support while working remotely. Job will begin with 5-10 hours per week with the possibility of expanded hours as your role increases.
This is a client-facing position, so outstanding communication skills and attention to detail are a must. For this independent contractor role, a computer and a strong Internet connection are required. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks such as acting as Staccato’s representative throughout the custom stationery proofing process, light bookkeeping, new client management, and social media marketing. Specific roles will vary based on your skill set and experience. You should be able to handle administrative projects quickly, deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision, and exemplify Staccato’s Core Values:
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or role relevant to this job
- Familiarity or willingness to learn Office365 products, Tailwind (social media scheduler), Táve (Our CRM system), and When I Work (hour tracking app)
- Proof reading skills
- Exemplary email communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational habits
- Up-to-date technology including a computer and smart phone
- Availability to answer emails within 8 business hours from receipt (M-F 9am-5pm Eastern)
- Preference given to candidates with specific education and/or experience in one or more of: custom stationery, accounting, editing, or social media marketing
If this position sounds perfect for you, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Virtual Assistant Position", a message about how your education or experience can benefit Staccato and how you hope to benefit from working with us, and your hourly billable rate.